Welcome  everyone Namaste My blog praveen hirachan Nepal Japan

Monday, December 30, 2013

Japanese year of horse,2014

"Nengajo" are postcards that are sent to relatives, friends, co-workers, teachers, bosses and many others  during New Years in Japan. The postcards usually have a picture of the coming year's  Zodiac animal. In japan,everyone sends New Year cards at the end of December and they are all received in one bundle on january 1st . And if you are wondering ,let me tell you that 2014 is the year of HORSE in japan.Many Japanese people loves to make their own postcard design,and I thought to make my design for this year post card and these are  my japanese postcard design for new year 2014.


New is the year, new are the hopes and the aspirations, new is the resolution, new are the spirits and forever my warm wishes are for u.Have a promising and fulfilling new year
praveenhirachan.blogspot.com wishes everyone to have a happiest new year.
Once again,Happy new year.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts