Welcome  everyone Namaste My blog praveen hirachan Nepal Japan

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Paragliding at Tokyo..

If you are around Tokyo, Sainokuni Yumitate area is a popular destination for adventure sports. Most thrilling yet exciting sports.It's about 90 minute away from Tokyo by car or 15 minutes from Ogose Station of Tobu Ogose Line/JR Hachiko . Sainokuni Paragliding School Yumitate is the institute where the lesson for the flight and practice for the flight is held. As from my own experience ,at early in the morning they gave us some lecture about the paragliding and the safety measures. Probably around 9-12 am and had some practice lesson.At mid 12 -1 pm lunch program was conducted for all the customers.And depending on direction of wind and weathers,they decides whether to take off or not.As per my experience, I had one of the most unforgettable moment in Sainokuni Yumitate area. They charge around JY 3,000/day for visitor and  around JY 11,000/day for flight course customer.
In my view, I think, paragliding is all about challenging your fear and in my case,
 it"s a "once in a lifetime,moment".

Here's the map to Sainokuni Yumitate Area

View Larger Map


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts