Welcome  everyone Namaste My blog praveen hirachan Nepal Japan

Monday, November 25, 2013

Japanese animation, made by my college teacher...

As being a foreign student here in Japan, I feel like I am very fortunate to be a part of Yokohama system engineering college as I get  lots of good opportunity to study new things. Last 8 months I have been  studying about mobile game development but since I need good character design and  images for my game ,recently I am  attending 3ds Max class.And the best part of attending the designing class was that the teacher and student goes hand to hand to ensure that nobody is left behind. But, today I am not going to talk 
about my class.
I am here to show you and to share you the Japanese animation made by my designing class teacher.
  
If you are not being able to watch from your mobile device,please click the link below
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayOen7jPKOA&list=UUBCrNvbt10TNTP4_q-TpReQ



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts